Stir up thyself, and awake to my judgment, even unto my cause, my God and my Lord.
Failures can always discourage us but never forget that if normal and ordinary people can be successful then it means you can too. Go to the links http://www.businessinsider.com/26-successful-people-who-failed-at-first-2012-7?op=1 and http://www.onlinecollege.org/2010/02/16/50-famously-successful-people-who-failed-at-first/ to figure out this week’s puzzle!
8 Crossword Puzzle:
- This person was fired from her television reporting job because they told her that she wasn’t fit on screen.
- After his first film, this actor underwhelmed the producer and was told he probably will never succeed.
- This person failed the sixth grade and was defeated in every public office role he ran for.
- His teachers said that he was too stupid to learn anything.
- This person was sent to Cambridge because he failed miserably as a farmer.
- This painter was never successful in his lifetime.
- This singer was fired by his manager saying “You ain’t goin’ nowhere, son. You ought to go back drivin’ a truck.”
- This basketball player didn’t make his high school basketball team.
“Lord, just as You’ve used Peter in mighty ways, I commit and surrender my life into Your hands so that Your glory will shine in and through me. Amen.”
Photo Credit: https://static-ssl.businessinsider.com