Before you sold the property, it belonged to you; and after you sold it, the money was yours. Why, then, did you decide to do such a thing? You have not lied to men–you have lied to God!
Keeping your word or your promises reflects who God is.
Try to find all the words that talks about integrity!
1. Integrity: I should have this to reflect who God is
2. Honest: Open or tells what it is
3. Pure: This rhymes with cure, sure, endure, lure…
4. Time: Seconds, minutes, hours and it keeps going.
5. Wise: Solomon was known to be like this.
6. Promise: Keeping your word or keeping your….
7. Truth: This can set you free
8. Whole: Complete or fulfilled
“Lord, give us wisdom and strength to maintain our integrity each and everyday of our lives. Amen.”