“And so I tell you, Peter: you are a rock, and on this rock foundation I will build my church, and not even death will ever be able to overcome it.”
The Bible speaks of evil forces that are against God where they will do whatever it takes to take others with them into a place the Bible calls hell. Thankfully, we already know the end of this battle between God and evil.
Find the words associated with this battle!
8 Crossword Puzzle:
1. Evil: sinful or immoral
2. Corrupt: from being good to bad
3. Defeat: antonym of victory
4. Blood: sin is washed by the _____ of the Lamb
1. Forces: strengths or energies
2. Dark: antonym of light
3. Lamb: Jesus is also known as the sacrificial _____ of God
4. Victory: antonym of defeat
“Praises be to You for You have conquered and defeated the evil one! Amen.”