“Then the Lord asked Moses, “Who makes a person’s mouth? Who decides whether people speak or do not speak, hear or do not hear, see or do not see? Is it not I, the Lord?”
Exodus 4:11 (NLT)
Faith in God is understanding that God has complete control in every single part of this world – seen or unseen.
Find the following words that describe God’s sovereignty!
8 Crossword Puzzle:
1. Control: to have power over
2. Plan: “God has a great ____ in my life.”
3. Rule: used to measure things
4. Authority: Otoritas in English
1. Power: great strength
2. Reign: Search in www.biblegateway.com for Exodus 15:18 (NIV) “The LORD ____s for ever and ever”
3. Total: absolute
4. Ordain: uıɐpɹo
“Father, Your power and authority has no limits and we thank You that You’re in control over all things in heaven and on earth. Amen.”